Senior Technical Project Manager - Apple, Android & Web Engineering
New York, NY
Process Transformation Manager
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Office of Specialists team at Warner Music Group.
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will play a key role in shaping the digital transformation of Warner Music Group across the globe.
Here you'll get to:
• Interface directly with key business stakeholders to ensure that their data needs are being met through the design and implementation of the transformation
• Serve as the liaison between multiple process owners on the transformation team to ensure that data requirements are documented and delivered successfully.
• Work cross-functionally with members of the reporting, I.T., data migration, and global data organization teams to ensure consistency across all efforts
• Own the mapping of critical data elements from current state system to future state systems across a multi-phased implementation plan
• Manage the updating of key master data elements post-implementation
• Develop data strategies for optimizing the performance and user experience for end users
• Oversee security controls regarding which business stakeholders have access to various types of data and reporting
• Participate in the design of technical specs as it relates to the data underlying key management and operational reports
• Planning and execution of solution testing
• Supporting other areas of the RTR Transformation including period end close, consolidations, tax, banking, fixed assets, reporting, project accounting
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, computer science, data science, finance or a related field
• 5+ years working hands-on in an operational finance role
• Experience working in master data management
• Strong ability to translate business objectives into technical architecture
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• A self-motivated approach to proactively driving outcomes
• A proven track record of working on large scale, fast-paced, and dynamic projects
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience with business intelligence software like SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, etc.
• Masters degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
• Experience in digital transformation and/or ERP implementation
• Knowledge of shared service work environments
• Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with people
• Experience working with a variety of different types of systems, databases, and technologies
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.