Sr Software Eng Technical Lead
New York, NY US
Disney Streaming Services seeks an experienced and committed product manager to join the Product team where we facilitate the commercial integration of Disney+ and our chosen partners.
As a Product Manager, you will assist the team in guiding partners through the process of integrating with Disney+ and ensuring a consistent and positive experience for Disney+ subscribers regardless of where or from whom they purchase a subscription.
• Work closely with senior product managers to document and analyze partner issues, product edge cases and general complications and assist in ideating on solutions.
• Learn and leverage existing processes (both internal to the team and cross-organization) and collaborate as necessary to execute on your objectives.
• Continually analyze and interpret customer surveys, usage analytics and other valuable data points to help prioritize roadmap items.
• Routinely check-in with your product counterparts across all business segments to bring attention and provide clarity to work that impacts our roadmap.
• You have 2+ years of experience working in or close to product management.
• You maintain a deep interest in the business of product management and have a strong affinity for the process of taking an idea to production
• You have a technical background in digital media and can comfortably understand and absorb new technical documentation when provided.
• You are a strong and adaptable communicator with the ability to document in a way that is clear, concise and allows little room for misinterpretation.
• You avoid knowledge silos and instead strive to have knowledge spread as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.