Program Manager, Technology Delivery
New York, NY US
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Trials Coordinator, Technology Delivery
Delivering a great customer experience is at the heart of our proposition, and ensuring we have a high quality, robust and performant product is critical to achieving this. The Trials coordinator is responsible for ensuring trials activities and operational duties are completed before releasing new capabilities to our customers. This person will be responsible for following the strategy for end-to-end trials, and ensuring this strategy is consistently executed, by across the organization as well as their own. Reporting to the Trials Manager of Technology Delivery, he/she will work closely with the trial teams across the Comcast and NBCU Groups, sharing knowledge, experience and tooling and ensuring a robust and efficient approach to Trials testing and support.
• Responsible to follow technology strategy for E2E Trials, ensuring teams acknowledge its processes to assure trial phases and key activities are executed consistently.
• Coordinate and support iterative trial phases inclusive of internal teams, staff and beta customers across the organizations.
• Perform key duties of onboarding/offboarding trialists, devices' and vouchers distribution and familiar with app deployment distribution methods across the various platforms.
• Attend daily scrum meetings to review, triage and follow up on JIRA tickets concerning feedback/issues raised by our trialists.
• Familiar with trialist surveys in terms of planning, creation and distribution per program roadmap.
• Trials mailbox management of requests, issues and ensuring trial feedback is routed to the right teams for actioning.
• Serve as SME of our enterprise Trials portal of Centercode in supporting the migration initiative from SharePoint, user accounts' administration, support documentations and assist in system integrations as needed.
• Assist in E2E Trials process documentations and update periodically.
• Support ad hoc client app testing for bug fixes/new features and maintain device management tracker as needed.
• Work with management to implement process improvements and leverage automation to drive efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, background in technology or engineering a plus.
• Minimum 2 years' experience working as business analyst or project coordinator, with at least 2 years in a technical support role.
• Demonstrable experience with agile deployment, project management and defect management.
• Experience conducting trial or beta programs within a leading-edge consumer focused organization, ideally within the media industry.
• Proven experience of constructing internal and external communications to a high standard.
• Hands-on experience with JIRA, Salesforce and SharePoint tools.
• Knowledge of survey tools and best practices.
• Competent user of all Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Passionate about user experience and product quality, never settling for the status quo – continuously looking for ways to improve and drive efficiencies.
• Strong collaborative skills – able to engage with stakeholders at varying levels within the organization.
• Excellent understanding of the product delivery lifecycle, and how software is designed and launched.
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams, international experience a considerable plus.