Sinclair Broadcast Group
Cockeysville, MD US
Sinclair Digital Group is looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Operations Manager to lead our automotive onboarding, production, and account management team. The candidate must be a proven people leader with expert knowledge of digital marketing, and preferred experience in the automotive industry.
Attention to detail, problem solving abilities, a broad understanding of marketing, and excellent customer service skills are keys to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be forging direct relationships with multiple stakeholder groups, providing a world class experience for all.
Specific Duties include:
• Managing a growing team of 15+ people handling the implementation and ongoing maintenance of marketing platforms such as retargeting, search advertising, dynamic inventory advertising, social advertising and email marketing for our automotive clients
• Working with the automotive production team to ensure consumer digital product launch is accurate, comprehensive, and problem-free
• Working directly with the agency's VIP automotive clients, and the sales managers overseeing those accounts to ensure long-term campaign success
• Collaborate with sales teams, clients and department account managers on campaign development, optimization and strategy and oversee the team ultimately responsible for automotive account management
• Work closely with sales and the account management team to retain lapsing accounts and prevent churn
• Must lead by example, and provide excellent customer service while on-boarding new dealer clients, and ensuring success with established clients
• Managing all communication between auto sales, fulfillment teams, account management teams and the agency's third-party partners
• Checking in on clients and maintain a constant channel of communication to ensure dealership success
• Ensuring all issues are documented and resolved with a strong sense of urgency. Will act as an escalation point for project issues.
• Will need to focus on platform tools, defining processes and overall organizational support
• Maintaining ultimate responsibility regarding client onboarding, launch objectives and post implementation relationships and campaign success
• Ensuring vendor relationships, performance and communication is well managed.
• Accountable people leader with positive track record developing people and process
• Must have 5+ years with digital marketing, including but not limited to SEM, Retargeting, Location Based Advertising, Social Advertising, Email Marketing and Account Management.
• Website design and platform knowledge is a plus.
• Strong ability to understand and interpret user data and engagement analytics
• Must be proactive and responsive with demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Proven track record of servicing clients, preferably in the automotive field
• Comfort communicating with dealership personnel at all levels
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate with clients who have varying degrees of technical expertise
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years working in the digital space
• 2+ years of experience in managing a digital marketing team
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, evolving and changing environment
• Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
• Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site