Principal Software Developer - Content & Metadata Portal
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s Information Security team is seeking a Security Architect who will be an exceptional addition to our Security team. As an Information Security Architect at Hulu, you will work with the technology, engineering and information security groups to develop and implement a comprehensive security posture to protect Hulu. You will develop and deploy technical controls for the secure transmission of data; including digital content delivery, subscriber registration and payment flows and business to business data exchange. You will provide senior engineering support across the business. The right person for this role will know and understand the business of content distribution, will have a comprehensive awareness of cloud based, globally distributed systems and have a mastery of Amazon Web Services security implementations. If you are someone who has experience building and securing high performance environments, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Align standards, frameworks and security with the overall business and technology strategy.
• Work across technology and security teams to develop and deploy technical controls and secure architectures to protect the integrity of data and the ability to deliver digital content.
• Perform business risk analysis, protocol evaluation and technical vulnerability assessments.
• Work with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
• Study, understand, and document current application architectures, implementations for domains assigned to mitigate threats as they emerge.
• Create 'as-is' vs 'to-be' architecture and Gap Analysis documents.
• Use solid project management skills to drive end to end security process development
WHAT TO BRING
• Experience in developing scalable web architectures and distributed systems is required.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principals, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
• Experience securing AWS cloud-based solutions.
• Experience securing flow of data with CDN providers (Akamai and Level3)
• Expert experience in evaluating and assessing security threats across a variety of environments and industries.
• Expert understanding of networking: routers, switches and load balancers
• 8 years of meaningful experience with at least 5+ years as an architect in a fast-paced environment.
• An AWS Security Architecture or equivalent certification
• CISSP or equivalent certification
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site