Brooklyn, NY US
Pineapple Street Media is hiring a Senior Managing Producer.
• Overseeing production on multiple (at least 2-3) concurrent projects
• Managing staffing, scheduling and partnerships on all your projects
• Developing and maintaining relationships with current hosts and outside partners
• Developing and managing audio projects, both logistically and editorially
• Helping develop a more refined pitch process to evaluate incoming pitches
• Working with partners and brands to outline projects, refine concepts, develop tone and vision, plan production, and spearhead promotion and distribution
• Ensuring adequate resources are allocated to all projects, managing budgets and staffing
• Helping to shape ''Pineapple West''
• Skilled multi-taskers and project managers
• Experienced producers (5+ years experience) and navigators of producer-client relationships
• Clear communicators
• Creative thinkers, capable of developing creative approaches to familiar topics
Pineapple Street Studios is a podcast production company, founded in 2016 in Brooklyn, New York.
We work with creative, corporate, and journalistic partners to produce high-quality podcasts that reach millions of listeners. We make shows in every genre, from gripping true crime to hilarious chat shows and everything in between. Our list of partners to date includes The New York Times, Google, HBO, Netflix, Nike, The Walt Disney Company, Morgan Stanley, and MasterCard.
We recently joined the Entercom family and, in collaboration with their team, we strive to make audio of the highest caliber that speaks to a broad array of identities, interests, and ideas.
As we grow, we're looking for exceptional artistic minds, skilled operators, and thoughtful creators to join our team of gifted producers.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country's two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation's unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.