San Francisco, CA
Financial Analyst, (CBS Interactive)
The Financial Analyst will be an important member of the ViacomCBS Digital Financial Planning &Analysis (FP&A) team and will interact with many different groups within the organization. Primary responsibilities will include ensuring the accuracy and integrity of forecasts and budgets, tracking performance, managing monthly operating expenses, and using analysis to assist in driving informed decision making. This position focuses on the Central Services division and will also involve all other Business Units within Interactive.
This position offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity within a successful and growing global media organization. It will provide wide ranging exposure to the evolving interactive content industry while working within the broader media umbrella of ViacomCBS Corporation.
• Assist with annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and headcount planning for CBSi Central Services departments (i.e. Facilities, Legal, HR, Corporate Communications, etc.)
• Manage recharges, accruals, contracts, and invoices for Central departments and brands across the company
• Prepare reconciliations and variance analyses of forecast/budget to actual results for revenue and expense accounts
• Partner with BU leaders on expense management to maintain accurate forecasts
• Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analyses
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum of 2 years experience in FP&A, finance or equivalent quantitative roles
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training required (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics)
• Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and articulate financial data
• High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You might also have -
• Experience with Salesforce, Cognos TM1 and Oracle Financials a plus
JOB CATEGORY: Finance
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site