Full Time Job
Senior Finance Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Digital Finance Group is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team and be responsible for various functions relating to digital accounts receivable, invoicing and collections. In general, the Finance Team oversees various aspects of the digital revenue accruals and reporting process Worldwide, including compliance activities associated with these processes.
The ideal candidate is very attentive to detail, feels comfortable in a learning environment, asks questions, and can self-manage but knows when to escalate. In a high-paced environment it is important that each team member takes responsibility in seeing their tasks through to completion, asking questions and looking for guidance throughout. He or she must also feel comfortable communicating with multiple business units including SME Offices outside of the US and across departments like IS&T and Tax.
Efficient and reliable support to the Director, AR and Senior Analyst, Finance, based in Rutherford, NJ.
• Manage cash claim received from third party digital customers
• Update US and WW SAP mapping tables for digital revenue and public performance & broadcasting (PP&B)Perform monthly reconciliation of digital revenue posting for US close and SOX controls
• Assist in administration and preparation of Digital third party invoices as needed
• Oversee monthly WW invoice Analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness of expected invoices and associated journal entries
• Assist in Accounts Receivable follow ups and analyses, including reaching out to customers and liaising with Business & Legal Affairs for account resolution
• Assist in the administration of deferred revenue accounts
• Assist in the monthly digital accrual process as needed
• Create and park journal entries in SAP as needed
• Additional ad hoc special projects and analyses
• 2 years of experience in Accounting, Business Degree
• Music industry / Digital Industry experience preferred / International Experience in Invoicing or Accounts Receivable
• SAP / Business Objects/ BPC experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, etc.) and proficient in other Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Strong analytical skills
• Well organized, detail oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks.
• Strong communicator
• Strong team player, enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site