Director, Brand Marketing Partnerships
New York, NY
Social and Platform Analytics Manager (Freelance)
HBO is seeking a Social and Platform Analytics Manager to join their Consumer Marketing team, in this role you will govern the social and platform analytics efforts for both HBO and MAX originals. This candidate will have a strong background in social media and understanding of social and platform technologies (ie. Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing Analytics).
Key to success in this role will be to build out and collaborate with Marketing leaders to enhance social, research and platform insights to drive data driven decisions.
• Responsible for social media measurement (social measurement, audience development, and brand affinity) and formulating actionable recommendations that can be used to shape and optimize marketing campaigns.
• Work with Social and Marketing managers to build technical requirements that translate to business needs.
• Assist in the preparation of weekly executive analysis, detailing the performance of organic and paid social campaigns for Brand and Original series. Help present analysis to add context, answer questions, and provide recommendations.
• Conduct in-depth evaluation of marketing programs to help derive insights and recommendations for future initiatives in a clear and easily digestible manner.
• Evaluate social analytics vendors and tools to ensure the team can leverage cutting edge social data and reporting capabilities.
• Stay informed on emerging social platforms, new technologies, and entertainment industry trends, and be able to utilize this knowledge to improve capabilities and recommendations.
• Utilize Google Analytics and other web reporting tools to provide analysis and recommendations on how to optimize hbo.com and improve customer journeys.
• Query and analyze viewership and subscription performance data, and link website visits to audiences to understand behavior of different audiences online
• Serve as .Com Test Analytics Lead, ensuring tests achieve statistical significance and reporting on the learnings from site test to a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders, including executives.
• Other Ad hoc asks as needed to report on trends on the different platforms.
• Experience working with social measurement and social listening tools (eg. Listenfirst, Affinio, Crimson, Nielsen Social etc).
• Experience using Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
• Experience with building dashboards in Google Data Studio, Looker, or other data viz software.
• Experience with AB and multivariate testing tools like Optimizely.
• Strong communication and presentation skills a must.
• Able to translate complex analytical findings into actionable business recommendations .
• Solid understanding of awareness trackers and qualitative research.
• Experience in enhancing social insights through 3rd party tools.
• Experience with streaming services and linear TV a plus.
• Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline. Masters level degree well regarded.
• Exceptionally strong analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Proficiency in query languages such as SQL, data mining tools a plus.
• Experience working with digital/social advertising environments.
• Deep understanding of the end-to-end data supply chain.
• Solid project management and organizations skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site