Helpdesk Support Specialist
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking a Graphics Software Developer! This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team that's building a new design hub that will service all of Sinclair's sports properties including 22 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Sports Network, and Tennis Channel.
The Graphics Software Developer reports to the VP of Creative Services for the Regional Sports Networks. They will build, launch and support software applications, features and data services used to power on-air graphics for broadcasts across Sinclair sports properties. This position requires working closely with the Viz Director and stakeholders to understand requirements and develop solutions and workflows. They will also establish and implement software development best practices for the new Design Hub.
• Create helpful and efficient object-oriented programming in .net environment
• Create scripts and applications to communicate with VizRT
• Provide in-game statistics using web services to populate television graphics in real-time
• Work closely with designers and producers in a live television environment
• Troubleshoot Viz graphics system issues quickly
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 5 years experience in an agile environment
• Extensive experience with object-oriented architecture and design patterns
• Expert knowledge of VizRT software (Artist and Trio)
• Strong API JSON/XML experience
• Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle including the use of design patterns, test driven development, refactoring and code reviews
• Must be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• TV software development background
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite and Cinema 4D
• Knowledge of HTML 5 is a plus
• Live sports experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site