Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
Our Fx Artists gather a variety of 3D assets produced by our Layout and Animation departments and creating rigid body, particle and fluid simulations. If you have a passion for FX and can use Houdini, Maya, or Bifrost, then we want to hear from you!
• Fx Essentials:
• Experience in creating photo-realistic effects such as fire, explosions, clouds, water, and destruction.
• Strong experience creating effects in Houdini or Maya
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Knowledge of the whole film pipeline
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Previous experience working with Linux
• A basic knowledge of physics and a good eye for composition and timing
• Scripting knowledge such as Python, Hscript, or Mel
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Experience with Nuke, Katana, and Renderman
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site