KCRA/KQCA TV Hearst is currently seeking an individual to work
on the technical operations staff of two local television stations. Candidate
will be involved in various aspects of TV broadcasting operations. These
include but are not limited to, on-air switching, technical directing, audio
mixing, camera control, floor directing and video server operations, and other
duties as assigned. A ''can do'' attitude,
the ability to work flexible hours and good interpersonal skills are
required. This is an IBEW/Union position.
Candidate will be responsible for:
• All broadcast operation duties as assigned by crew chief or engineering management.
• Previous broadcasting experience preferred.
• Master control automation system experience preferred.
Technical Director Experience preferred.
• Must work well in a team environment; must have good interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be willing to work any shift assigned including weekends and holidays.
• Must be flexible and able to change assignments with little or no notice.
• Military experience may be considered.
• Courses in Television Broadcast operations or related work experience a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site