Full Stack Developer
Denver, CO US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, results-oriented and passionate Sr. Software Engineer to work with our product and operations teams to build out our next-generation Tools and Workflow platform for Radio.com. Radio.com is Entercom's customer facing site, for breaking news and articles, and home to our 200+ physical and digital stations. The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for delivering high quality code and experiences to both internal and external Radio.com users. Radio.com Admin is built with Node.js, React.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing effective, high-quality, innovative, websites using modern technology. Facilitating internal workflows for optimized efficiency. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
• Be a technical leader
• Work with the engineering team, both internal and external to deliver services with high availability, low latency, and scalability in a microservices, event-driven architecture.
• Implement coding best practices and make decisions that benefit the current platform and will promote future growth of the application.
• Help Drive and determine the Radio.com Internal Tools and Workflow technical direction and roadmap
• Possess a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into technology decisions
• Develop a flexible architecture that allows for integration with external services, and promotes rapid and flexible growth and enhancements
• Architect, Prototype, and develop features for our Internal Tools and supports Radio.com family.
• Mentor junior developers, including conducting code reviews and assisting in architecture planning
• Work with Product Team and Stakeholders to prioritize and scope projects.
• Build and maintain a positive and productive team culture
• Deliver high-quality maintainable code
• Participate in project scoping, resource planning, and timeline estimation
• Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
• Help build the team
• Help drive the Agile Process, by running Iteration planning, Daily Standups, Backlog Grooming, and Retros.
• 4-6 years of engineering experience building tools and workflows to manage multiple services
• 2+ years of leadership experience
• 3-4 years of experience with work with Node.js, TypeScript and React
• Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
• Deep understanding of RESTful API patterns
• Extensive experience with Swagger/OpenAPI specification
• Experience with implementing testing libraries such as jest, mocha, or chai.
• Detailed understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, AWS Cognito and similar technologies.
• Solid knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, experience in data science and machine learning is a plus
• Solid knowledge of SQL, Query Optimization, table and database optimization a plus.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work across environments and juggle many large initiatives with tight timelines
• Hands-on experience building end-to-end software infrastructure: CI/CD, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins Pipelines, Docker
• Publishing/CMS Tooling software a plus
• Familiar with traditional PM methodologies (e.g., Agile, Kanban, etc.)
• BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site