Software Development Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Seattle, WA US
We are seeking an experienced Group Product Manager to join our fast-paced Sinclair Digital organization. You will lead a group of Product Managers in the definition of product strategy, vision and features for Sinclair Broadcast Group's portfolio of digital content products. You will work closely with content production teams, other product groups, UX design, platform vendors and software development groups across the organization to define and develop exceptional customer experiences across the digital portfolio. You are a player/coach with the ability to inspire your team, act as a catalyst and ensure features are defined and delivered. Experience managing a team and large product lines is a must! You are a skilled communicator.
In addition, having a strong technical competency is essential to this role. A successful candidate will have a technical background, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as, great project management and communication competencies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Recruit, lead, manage and develop a group of product managers to deliver products
• Lead the process to define annual objectives and key performance metrics for products/product lines
• Establish product management processes that standardize the definition of product requirements
• Lead the product group in defining vision, product roadmaps and go-to-market activities for all products/product lines
• Perform as the key point of contact and communication lead for the product group
• Manage the assignment and delivery of Initiative projects by the product group
• Represent the product group in all required steering groups and leadership meetings and processes
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• 12+ years' experience in Product Management roles
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years' managing and developing product management talent
• 7+ years' experience managing digital products and/or technologies
• 5+ years' experience planning mobile products and/or technologies
• 5+ years of experience managing News content publishing products
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• A demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
• SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification or Pragmatic Certified a big plus.
• Ability and willingness to travel for company business.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site