Product Manager, Ad Measurement
West Hollywood, CA
This person will be covering maternity leave. The Analyst will help derive insights related to subscribers and their viewing behavior across SHOWTIME streaming platforms. In addition to working closely with senior research team members, this position will also have exposure to a variety of teams across SHO, including but not limited to Marketing, Scheduling, and Sales.
• Maintain and distribute reports monitoring the performance of SHO programming across streaming platforms (including but not limited to our Standalone OTT service and Showtime add-ons through Amazon, Hulu, Spotify and more), using Adobe Site Catalyst and internal systems.
• Manage large amounts of data from various sources with an eye towards fusing similar metrics together
• Utilize strong creative and analytical skills to compile data, tell a story and draw actionable conclusions that drive decisions
• Use PowerPoint to create visually appealing presentations
• Provide ad-hoc data analysis under tight deadlines as required
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Superior attention to detail and communication skills
• Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience working with major web analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics
• Digital media or subscription related experience
• Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network's eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon's Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network's authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television.