Head Of Finance, KYAC
Burbank, CA US
Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) is Warner Bros.' global shared services accounting function. EFS serves to provide efficient and scalable global finance and accounting services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies. We are looking for a confident, flexible, and proactive team player to join our Global Theatrical Distribution Accounting team. This Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Manager, EFS and plays a key role in the day-to-day general accounting activities and processes, preparation of trial balance review and monthly deliverables, as well as various audit supports.
• Serve as a single-point-of-contact for Asia Pacific Theatrical Only (APAC TOTS) affiliate offices (China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, and India), and work closely with finance directors to report earnings in accordance to US. GAAP.
• Lead meetings with APAC TOTs finance directors and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team, both during and after close to review and understand theatrical performance.
• Manage and guide offshore BPO team to ensure completeness and accuracy of GL activity.
• Prepare and review trial balances of APAC TOTs legal entities on a quarterly basis. Investigate and explain all significant / irregular balances.
• Closely monitor New Line International Releasing (NLIR) licensee reporting status to ensure completeness of revenue reporting.
• Closely monitor NLIR AR balance for a timely cash collection.
• Analyze and approve actual results for the quarter / month / year end closing process.
• Work closely with FCRA to ensure accurate reporting to participations.
• Prepare monthly P&L and cash forecast, and provide Cause-of-Change package for management review.
• Provide participation audit support for pictures under New Line International Releasing business unit.
• Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley cycle documentation, audit testing, identify areas of control risk and design and recommend mitigating control procedures.
• Work closely with internal TW auditors and external E&Y auditors as needed.
• Identify, recommend and implement global theatrical process improvements to drive efficiencies in the organization.
• Research US GAAP as it relates to significant matters and provide accounting guidance to ensure proper compliance.
• Complete ad-hoc projects and analysis as determined by internal management.
• 3-5 years experience working in accounting or related financial area.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Proficient in Windows, Excel, and Word.
• Able to manage multiple deliverables under tight deadlines.
• Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with internal and external persons at all levels.
• Domestic & international travel as needed.
• Previous ''Big 4'' accounting experience.
• Prior experience in shared service environment.
• SAP knowledge.
• CPA or MBA.
• Must be able to sit at a desk and work at a computer for length of work day.
• Must have visual capacity to read items on a computer and in print, including emails, documents, Excel files, etc.
• Must have the ability to type on a keyboard, operate a computer mouse and utilize a number keypad.
• Must be able to utilize a copier for printing, scanning and copying documents.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in writing via email and verbally via telephone and in person.
• Must be organized, have the ability to interpret data and problem solve.
• Must be capable of interacting with people of all cultures and nationalities.
• Must speak and write in English
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site