Sr Digital Designer, Wheel Of Fortune & Jeopardy
Culver City, CA
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX is a Content Studio and Digital Media brand focused on becoming the de facto source of news & culture for the digital generation. We do this through our award-wining studio and editorial content. We create some of the most compelling and shared digital content in the world.
UPROXX is seeking a Lead Designer/Art Director to help maintain and evolve the UPROXX brand identity and visual direction. We are looking for fresh thinkers who follow and obsess over contemporary trends in visual expression, and will challenge the boundaries of our visual identity and ideas - elevating our look and feel for the present and the future of our brand.
Why this could be your next big break:
• In this role, you will be charged with maintaining the visual brand for all active clients and upcoming/pitched clients as well. This includes working with the Creative Director to maintain and evolve Uproxx brand identity and visual direction, and anything from pitch deck design to original programming art direction and stylization, to the nitty gritty of resizing and designing web banners and everything in between. Working with the key stakeholders on each account, you will be charged with concepting on brand new visual ideas as well as carrying out existing look and feel through various different forms of digital and print media. The perfect candidate for this role is a motivated self-starter who is pays close attention to current digital design trends and is excited to lead the visual direction of projects from start to finish.
Here you'll get to:
• You will create visual media campaigns for new concepts
• You will design the visual look and feel of pitch decks as well as their supporting material
• You will create key art for new media and/or any new shows created
• You will create supporting graphics for events and activations
• You will visually concept on multiple sub brands (Dime, IndieMixTape, etc) in the general style of the over-arching UPROXX brand
• You will maintain and evolve existing design looks for UPROXX and it's properties.
• You will create video graphics/supporting graphics/lower thirds and animation styles for video productions and new shows/show pitches
• You will concept and brainstorm new ideas for pitches in partnership with the creative team
• You will create and maintain Web Banner Creation and Production
• You will support the sales and strategy teams with mocks and design needs to help sell into as well as maintain clients
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have 3-5 years professional experience in Design
• You have expert abilities in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
• You have experience working in Keynote and Microsoft Powerpoint
• You have impeccable organization skills
• You have an insightful knowledge and understanding of contemporary design trends and the history of design
• You have the ability to Concept Design / Ideas
• You have experience in layout design, digital design, web design, event/showroom design and pitch deck design
• You have an innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
• You have communication skills to help you work with stakeholders before/during/after the design process
• You have experience communicating with external vendors and clients
• You can give direction to jr designers and freelancers.
• You can speak the language of production deliverables for video and digital assets.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Ability to Illustrate
• Skills in animation/creation of simple assets in After Effects, C4D or other modeling software
• Experience in front-end coding
• Knowledge of Web Design Processes
• Experience in Video Editing
• Ability to Storyboard video concepts
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.