Senior Product Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Channels Marketing team is seeking an Associate CRM Marketing Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our team. As an Associate CRM Marketing Manager at Hulu, you will help execute, test, and report findings on both ad-hoc and automated trigger-based email marketing programs for the reacquisition program. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with a number of teams to execute a variety of marketing campaigns focused around using data to drive personalization and value for canceled subscribers. You're the right person for this role if you're a hard-working self-starter with impeccable project management skills and can thrive in an environment that requires technical knowledge and attention to detail. This is the perfect role for someone who loves to roll up their sleeves, work in a collaborative team environment, and is passionate about email marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Partner with the reacquisition-focused Channel Marketer to develop and evolve the overall e-mail marketing strategy to ensure alignment with Hulu's business objectives, goals, and priorities.
• Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of reacquisition-focused email campaigns.
• Build customer segments and execute automations as well as customer journeys within the ESP.
• Hyper-target subscribers with relevant content to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with Hulu's products.
• Delivery of email campaigns with focus on detailed technical execution involving approvals and reviewing campaigns for quality assurance prior to deployment.
• Optimize the reacquisition email program through continual testing of creative, copy, timing, offers, targeting, and more.
• Coordinate work activities with internal and external partners in order to launch campaigns in a timely and consistent manner.
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reporting on all reacquisition email marketing activities.
• Find opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs.
WHAT TO BRING
• 1-3 years experience in email marketing, preferably in an online subscription business.
• Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
• Knowledge of email standard methodologies and deliverability.
• Superior project management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to provide strategic recommendations motivated by data.
• Excellent teammate with the ability to bring creative ideas to the organization.
• Excellent verbal, social, and written communication skills.
• Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
• A positive attitude, ability to work with a team to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
• BA or BS Degree required.
• Content and Journey Builder experience.
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.