Incident Management Specialist
Stamford, CT US
The Change & Release Manager will be part of the Reliability & Performance team and will be responsible for managing the change and release process for the Direct-to-Consumer businesses client applications and related software services. The Manager will oversee the Change Advisory Board, working with delivery teams and the Operations PMO to ensure that all system changes are scheduled and approved before implementation. The Manager will also have responsibility for managing all of the Direct-to-Consumer business's app store accounts for all platforms on which the application is available.
• Run the Change Advisory Board, working with delivery teams and key stakeholders to ensure that all changes are reviewed and approved prior to execution
• Manage all app store accounts for the Direct-to-Consumer applications, including application submission and release in coordination with the delivery team and Digital Operations PMO.
• Providing weekly and monthly executive level reports summarizing completed and upcoming system changes
• Generating weekly download and trend analysis reports for all app store accounts
• Coordinate and manage change freezes, assess risk of submitted changes
• Work with app store contacts to ensure that applications remain compliant with policies
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in a change management role
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or a relevant field
• Experience managing app store accounts, particularly for OTT applications
• Expertise with Service Now or similar ITIL tool
• Must be able to work nights, overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Availability to travel as required
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Experience with a digital media direct-to-consumer business highly preferred
• ITIL certification a plus
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues and executives
• Ability to understand large complex software systems and their interdependencies