New York, NY US
GOLFTV is a new international destination for golf fans created by Discovery, a worldwide leader in real-life entertainment and international sports, in partnership with the PGA TOUR. The platform includes a dedicated video streaming service, ensuring fans can watch many of golf’s most exciting tournaments, players and moments, anytime, anywhere on every screen and device.
As the Graphic Designer for GOLFTV, you will focus on digital first executions and manage all projects from start to finish - including ideation, visual design, copywriting, versioning and preparing files for use across all GOLFTV acquisition and retention marketing channels. This role reports into our Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with the Digital Growth marketing team and the other marketing graphic designer. The position is based in our New York office, and we offer competitive compensation and a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks.
1. Design and produce digital display collateral – including web assets (static and animated banners), newsletters, social media content, environmental graphics, print communication, presentations, email communications, video graphics (video editing experience a plus), and other internal or external deliverables.
2. Create and execute engaging, impactful and unique design solutions using brand assets for placements in house advertisements, on O&O platforms and across paid media placements (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
3. Work closely with the Digital Growth marketing team to create promotions for us on web, mobile and linear to drive downloads and subscriptions for the app and increase engagement among prospects and existing customers.
4. Articulate and pitch design concepts to the marketing team.
5. Update brand assets and guidelines as new partners and licensees join the Discovery Golf family
* 5 to 7 years of relevant graphic design experience (preferably within an in-house design department).
* Expert-level knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Mac required, PC a plus), including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma.
* Knowledge of front-end web design using HTML and CSS, and/or web animation experience (a plus).
* Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
* Exceptional conceptual and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and/or new media communication.
* Possess a strong knowledge of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver superior design.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Education & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field or equivalent experience.
new york city, new york, nyc, ny