Business Analyst, People Technology
Los Angeles, CA
Unity 3D Programmer (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for an Unity 3D Programmer to be the main programmer for a 2-D mobile game. You'll work independently within a motivated team on the creation of engaging, innovative media. You will begin in early October and work through early-mid Dec, exact timing TBD. You will report to the Creative Manager.
• Create a working prototype of the mobile game concept
• Work with the Lead Game Designer and Unity TD to implement the GDD
• Work as the main programmer on the game
• Coordinate with different departments to make necessary changes to the project
• Perform quality assurance on created projects
• Work well in a small team environment
• Work with Lead Game Designer on the set-up and execution of Quality Assurance testing
• 2+ years experience C# programming for Unity 3D
• Portfolio with shipped games and explain what work you did on that game.
• Experience working with 2D assets
• Shipped at least one 2D mobile game
• Proficiency in iOS and Google Apps
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site