PA / Runner
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exciting career change and have a passion for entertainment? Then join us as a Manager in the Digital Operations group (Pricing, Inventory, & Delivery) where you can help build the future of television, and fuel ViacomCBS' continued growth in digital media and also grow your career in exciting new ways!
We're looking for data wizards who can fluently travel between the worlds of spreadsheets, operations, sales, strategy and marketing - seamlessly processing challenges and stringing solutions across points.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about finding new and better ways to achieve goals, makes everyone around them better, is excited to be a part of their projects, and loves the world of digital advertising and ad tech.
The effective Digital P&I Manager will super-power their career by being a key driver of the success of a world-class media company and by leading the way to innovative, groundbreaking Digital operations and monetization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leadership of Pricing and Inventory function in LA/CHI regions
• Oversight of deal organizing (pricing and planning), deal approval and deal delivery of complex digital ad campaigns across a variety of digital endpoints and platforms
• Creation, packaging and pricing of digital ad products
• Work closely with sales teams and sales leadership to deliver against both the needs of the Viacom business and of the marketplace
• Potential direct-management of one or more staff members
• Analysis of digital advertising inventory; presentation of finely tuned and clearly visualized data showing past- and accurately forecasted future-inventory
• Frequent communicator of business metrics to many cross-functional groups
• 4+ years' professional experience in Digital Operations
• People management experience
• Advanced level data and spreadsheet skills
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• Ability to work effectively as part of a close, but far-flung team
• Curiosity and a love of numbers and data
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills with colleagues at all levels
• Drive to constantly innovate and improve your role on the team
• Proven ability to encourage and motivate those around you
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site