Principal, Creative Development, Advanced Research
New York, NY
At the heart of Disney's direct-to-consumer future is consumer identity. We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Product Manager to bring innovation and product leadership. This role will contribute to all areas of Consumer Identity and Access Management across our brand portfolio, including on-boarding, profiles, multi-user access, parental controls, and data portability. Part of the rapidly growing Platform Product team, you will have an active role in all aspects of the consumer's identity lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, makes data-driven decisions, obsesses about the customer, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business. We value passionate product leadership that drives with discipline and attention to detail.
• Apply product leadership to identify initiatives from definition through technical delivery and iterative improvements
• Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, commerce, business development, product leadership, analytics and business insight teams on objectives and
• Help balance security needs and consumer experience to craft seamless authentication and identity management experiences
• Translate inputs and business needs into detailed product requirements documents and user stories for engineering teams to execute
• Assist and manage planning and development prioritization for development teams to ensure maximum value in deliverables
• Partner with other Product Managers to streamline system integrations and enhance existing business processes
• Maintain all necessary JIRA tasks and boards across teams, as well as all necessary communication to internal stakeholders
• Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform through market research and competitive landscape and offerings
• You have 2+ years of product management experience
• You possess strong knowledge of identity best practices and providers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas across the organization, including technical, non-technical and executive audiences
• You have successful experience defining and executing product roadmaps aligned with business requirements and technology capabilities in global businesses
• You have experience product managing applications across a wide variety of platforms including web, mobile, and connected devices
• You have experience in formulating and testing hypothesis through scientific means
• You demonstrate a strong attention to detail, with an ability to take a step back and understand the bigger picture
• You are scrappy and resourceful, with no fear of getting your hands dirty and an impulse to be the first to tackle any challenge.
• You know when to escalate issues expediently and accurately when blockers arise
• You have experience balancing dependencies across numerous initiatives and complex project plans
• Bonus points for experience with one or more of the following: Authentication and Authorization, 2FA, MFA and/or Adaptive Authentication.
• Bachelor's degree required
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site