Digital Marketing Manager
Universal Music Group
Manila, NCR PH
UMG is in search of a Creative Director to be based in Manila.
As Creative Director, working in close collaboration with the different Epic divisions, you will lead and provide the company’s creative design vision, interpretation and implementation. You will drive the visual experience for our diverse and growing client roster.
About this role:
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion
• Develop new IPs for the company
• Manage creative team and specialized vendors to deliver great work, on schedule and within budget to elevate the overall aesthetic of our brands
• Recruit and develop both in-house and outsourced creative talent within budget including designers, copywriters, photographers, agencies, etc
• Collaborate with teams across multiple divisions to create and execute compelling product and presentations
• Translate marketing objectives and trends into clear creative strategies
• Ensure that our creative assets remain cutting edge and steps ahead of our competition
• Prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment for self and direct reports, may need to support the team by playing a role in shoots, doing graphic design and writing at times
• Capacity to meet aggressive deadlines
• Establishing and maintaining highly accurate, error-proof file management and efficiency procedures
• Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
• Drive the creative process for self and direct reports and create an inspiring and motivating work environment
• Present work confidently to all relevant Senior Management to explain strategies and solutions
• Support New Business team present creatives to potential clients
• Minimum 8 years of experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic designer, art director, creative director etc
• College Degree Required
• Strong knowledge of music artists, celebrities, marketing and fashion trends are a must for this position.
• Strong knowledge and interpretive skills of graphic design, production techniques for tops and apparel for quality and ability to inspire great work is foundational to this role. Must have strong skills in managing outside freelance designers and budgeting.
• Technically sophisticated and Mac-savvy skill set, with exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to navigate efficiently multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Must have clear communication skills and ability to influence – in writing, verbally and through presentations
• A portfolio demonstrating design excellence
• Appetite and understanding for diverse genres of music - historic and current
• Strong understanding of current and evolving trends
• Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
• Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude
• Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.