Production Department Secretary
Burbank, CA US
Our team is responsible for the creation and management of unique marketing concepts and executions to help promote ViacomCBS Television's programming, tentpole events, the CBS APP, CBS.com, and our premiere streaming service: CBS All Access. We directly support the Marketing, Network, and Executive teams to execute their market vision.
The individual hired for this role will report to the Creative Director, Display Marketing at ViacomCBS Digital Entertainment's premiere design studio in Burbank, California. He/she will support the Creative Director, help manage designers and function as a creative lead over their projects. He/she will assist with production, creative approvals, manage design consistency, branding, and design systems. Additionally, he/she will work in collaboration with other designers, project management, and stakeholders in order to hit specific benchmarks throughout the year.
Please note: Our company is in strict compliance with the State of California with regard to working situations during this pandemic. Until further notice, this will be a remote working position for the foreseeable future.
• Creative Kick-offs with Designers on various projects.
• Meet Daily with Project Manager, Creative Director and Design team to review each day's workload.
• Concept and create cutting edge digital marketing ads and campaigns.
• Research different ways to motivate and inspire the team with new methodology, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from photo manipulation and retouching to type design and production.
• Work with Designers and Creative Director to maintain and update templates and style guides on a regular basis.
• Use your design expertise to review production builds from designers, give them guidance on how to improve their designs, maintain consistency, and create the most dynamic marketing possible in a positive manner while enforcing brand guidelines.
• Top level digital assets to be produced include but are not limited to various forms of digital advertising across platforms in addition to full digital campaigns, presentations, print, press kits, outdoor advertising, display ads and general marketing materials.
• NFL ON CBS is now streaming on CBS All Access, along with SEC Football, NCAA Basketball and Pro Golf.
• CBS All Access exclusive Originals like Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, and The Twilight Zone.
• Long-running Primetime ratings grabbers including Bull, NCIS, and Survivor
• Fresh CBS Network hits like FBI, Young Sheldon, The Neighborhood and All Rise.
• The best Late Night TV featuring The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and The Late Late Show with James Corden
• Incredible LIVE Specials like The Grammys, The Tonys and ACM Awards
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum of 5 years of Entertainment advertising experience.
• Able to present a solid portfolio showcasing cutting edge marketing and graphic design.
• Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
• Familiarity with popular streaming services and current TV marketing, advertising and programming trends.
• Confidence in your marketing and design prowess, with near expert photo manipulation / comping / masking / retouching experience, and proficiency in Adobe's Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator).
• The desire to be an all-around leader with the temperament to listen and be a team player.
• The ability to assist with development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
You might also have -
• An interest in pop culture and understanding about the current trajectory of new media.
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a fine eye for detail.
• You must be able to work both independently and with a team, be able to mentor, inspire and lead others, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site