Full Time Job
Senior Director, SAP Architect
- Full Time
• SAP Solution Architect / IS&T System Owner
• Identify opportunities to refine current Enterprise Data/SAP Solutions architecture with a clear understanding of Business vision and desired business capabilities, aligned with latest technologies, SAP roadmap and IT strategy.
• SAP Governance and Support
• Maintain health of Governance and Support model: react to resource changes; organizational changes; process changes (Maybe?)
• Ensures Continuous Improvement; visibility to change requests, root-cause, patterns (applies to Global SAP Governance and Support)
• Determine Strategy and Priorities in communication w/ Key Stakeholders
• Solutions, Product Roadmap, Innovations
• Discerns ''major'' projects / enhancements and ensures strategic alignment (Finance, IS&T, Label/Business Unit):
• Does it make sense?
• How does it compare with our strategy(s)?
• Alignment / impact on Global Template?
• What related initiatives are out there?
• What's the ROI / cost savings?
• Refine Data Models & flows facilitating simplified, harmonized & automated processes, agile adoption of business changes, reduction of Data Redundancy, reliable data sources without need to reconcile and reduced TCO.
• Determine and own SAP Product Roadmap and Landscape
• Evaluate and Suggest Innovations
• Align Integrations, Data Model and Business Processes within SAP Products and Non-SAP Financial Systems
• Enterprise Data Architect (Support)
• Help Align Data Strategy across teams & systems (Sales, Procurement, Royalties, Finance, Analytics)
• Enable data science and analytics practices including intelligent automation.
• Team learning Initiatives
• Define Annual Training and Development Curriculum (mainly SAP) for IT Managers
• Identify IT skills & knowledge needs for 2020/21 aligned with business & IT strategy. Play back the vision to members & enlist them on to a shared learning journey.
• Support finance transformation Initiatives
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage projects throughout development, implementation, training and post-implementation review.
• Communication of project status to stakeholders and issues affecting the initiative timeline and/or budget.
• Establish, manage and report on the project budgets, analyzing budget variances and recommending appropriate action.
Key Senior Director Responsibilities:
• Meet regularly with Senior Business Unit representatives and Senior Management to provide status reports on projects and strategic guidance on issues.
• Provide the resource projection to supplier for major enhancements and special projects.
• Serve as the primary management contact with vendors.
• Must ensure that adequate controls and risk management practices are in place within functional accountabilities.
• Responsible for the overall activities of assigned areas, including staffing, budgets, system development and support.
• Manage the distribution of resources across current demand.
• Prepare and get approval for Business case where applicable.
• Keeps staff informed of decisions, presenting them in a manner that generates understanding and acceptance.
• Actively encourages others to share their views and concerns.
• Provides constructive and positive feedback to the team.
Planning and Organizing
• Sets clearly defined work and development objectives and realistic target dates for self and team in line with the overall strategy.
• Stays informed about team's work and progress against target dates and milestones.
• Remains aware of issues supporting or hindering progress and anticipates potential challenges.
• Ensures that contingency plans are in place to respond to the changing environment.
• Holds self and others accountable for measurable, high quality, timely and cost effective results.
• Identifies lessons learned and shares those beyond immediate team. Integrates the lessons learned into strategies and implementation plans.
Coaching and Staff Development
• Meets frequently with subordinates to provide feedback on performance.
• Provide clarity around expectations and job responsibilities.
• Establishes development plans and discusses progress regularly.
• Provides direction, guidance and clarity on roles and responsibilities.
• Promotes a culture of learning and development, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Ensures compliance with rules, regulations and policies, and establishes protocols to maintain stability and consistency.
Judgement / Decision Making
• Takes into consideration various and complex matters, as well as alternative options and ways to address issues before deciding on a course of action.
• Keeps abreast of the latest technological developments that may have an impact on the business.
• Promotes and fosters acceptance of changes, addresses the concerns of staff members and manages risks accordingly.
• Evaluates results and assesses the effectiveness of processes and systems with a view to identifying lessons learned.
• Identifies efficiencies and best practices that can be introduced across the team.
Persuasion and Influencing
• Constructively addresses differences of opinions, resolving conflicting situations by being cognizant of different perspectives and ways of working.