New York, NY
Discovery's Digital Media group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for eighteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and more.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the CRM Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of our business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team. With your creative and detail-oriented skills you will gain an in-depth understanding of digital to help drive the success of the business.
Responsibilities & Requirements
1. Define customer journeys and lifecycle stages for the TV Everywhere audience
2. Partner with Senior Manager to develop a holistic omni-channel communication strategy that maximizes streaming, retains audiences and reduces churns across platforms
3. Test and launch strategies to optimize customer communication channels (email, push, in app, etc) to maximize business goals
4. Segment customers and identify audience cohorts to optimize customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
5. Assist with first-party data acquisition strategy across platforms (connected devices, mobile apps, and web)
6. Partner with Analytics, Engineering, and Product teams to provide reporting requirements and produce regular reporting dashboards
7. Analyze campaign performance data, distributing performance reports to stakeholders
8. Provide recommendations to operations counterparts to optimize communication flows based on analysis & learnings
* 4-6 years’ experience, with a successful track-record in a CRM, retention or related role
* Experience in driving successful CRM programs through key communications channels such as email, push, in-app messaging, and/or SMS.
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to develop reports and clearly communicate results
* Experience working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, data, and technology to drive objectives
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
* Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.