Sr. Software Engineer, Internal Tools & Workflow
Denver, CO US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Senior Android Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the features and capabilities of our mobile app. The candidate will be responsible for assisting architecture, release lifecycle, new feature development as well as ensuring code quality.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
• Deliver a high quality stable listening experience to our Radio.com app users
• Lead in Architecting and developing new features in accordance with our product roadmap.
• Exercise leadership in project architecture & code quality
• Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
• Mentor junior engineers
• Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
• 3-5 years experience developing native mobile for Android
• Experience with Kotlin (90%) and Java (10%)
• Experience with crash reporting and application logging solutions
• Familiarity with JUnit and Mockito a plus
• Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
• Shipped Production quality Android applications
• Experience with Mobile Audio/Video Playback
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience with TDD, familiarity with Quick/Nimble
• Understanding of in-app advertising & analytics
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site