Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting
New York, NY US
Comprised of Disney's international media businesses and the Company's various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer and International segment (DTCI) is a global, multiplatform media, technology and distribution organization for high-quality content created by Disney's Studio Entertainment and Media Networks groups.
DTCI includes Disney's international media operations and the Company's direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service, the Company's ownership stake in Hulu, and the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN. BAMTECH Media, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company as part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment.
The Business Operations team is tasked with critical areas of operating the growing Disney Streaming Services organization, including program management of major business initiatives, effective communication and reporting across the organization, and implementing procedures and processes to help Disney Streaming Services run efficiently and at scale.
This position will support senior business operations leaders in managing and executing strategic initiatives and producing artifacts for reporting and communication. This person will work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders across marketing, commerce, customer service, engineering, legal, finance, and product teams, as well as external stakeholders such as vendors and partners. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication and organization skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to concurrently manage multiple work streams and projects.
Project and Process Management
• Project management of multiple business initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress, and documenting milestones
• Implementation and documentation of business processes across multiple stakeholders
• Translate policies and key decisions to executive memos and process documentation to support a number of functions including customer service, legal, finance and marketing
• Create project and program artifacts to manage communication, tracking and reporting across a matrixed organization
• Visualization of business data and impactful business case storytelling for executive and internal presentations in Google Slides
• Assist Commerce Operations Lead with the end-to-end management of Promotional and Wholesale Partnership Campaigns by assuming operational tasks, including ticketing engineering requirements, uploading copy and creative assets and maintaining a source-of-truth tracker for campaigns in execution
• Responsible for SKU and paywall management across all platforms and territories to support product and feature launches globally
• 5 years of work experience or 1-3 years of work experience as management consultant
• Broad business management background
• High proficiency in Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
• Strong project management, organizational, and communications skills
• Comfortable navigating a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products and businesses
• Experience working with project management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Smartsheet, and Asana
• Consumer subscription business background
• Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site