Senior Manager- Integrated Strategy
New York, NY
The CBS Sports Digital Marketing team is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to help support cross-platform promotional opportunities for streaming video properties on CBS Sports Digital platforms. This is a new role that requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to effectively project manage. The job will work closely with many partners from CBS All Access, CBS Sports television, design, product and other key groups to grow and engage Sports audiences.
The Associate Marketing Manager must be an innovative thinker with experience managing marketing campaigns from concept to launch through optimization and post-mortem reporting. The ideal candidate is able to go beyond traditional processes and tactics to provide actionable strategies.
• Manage DTC marketing campaigns that increase cross-platform tune-in (TV, web, mobile, OTT) for marquee CBS Sports events and properties - NFL, UEFA Champions League, SEC on CBS, March Madness, the Masters, CBS Sports HQ- our 24/7 streaming news network, CBS Sports Network and more
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency and performance of creative campaigns; Support the development of creative briefs and manage revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking and recaps on campaigns
• Identify, design, scale and test new marketing opportunities to improve user retention and increase revenue
• Manage and communicate content calendar and project backlog for all CBS Sports properties throughout the year
• Collaborate closely with consumer insights, business intelligence, editorial, product, design and programming teams to gather and disseminate information to the larger marketing team
• Manage tracking of all IOs, invoices and billing for paid campaigns
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years of experience required, preferably at a media company or agency
• Proficiency in sports knowledge (including pro and college)
• Experience handling a high volume of campaign types (TV, digital, video, social, search, affiliate, influencer, etc.) while coordinating with agencies, internal creatives, communications or other partners.
• Data-driven mindset and working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, Tableau etc.) and some familiarity with basic web development and design concepts
• Hands-on and comfortable with end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, monitor KPIs, recognize problems and find solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude and willingness to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
• Communicates professionally, clearly and effectively - in person, over email/chat, in presentations - across all functions and levels of the org
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field
You might also have -
• Copywriting experience
• Passion for soccer
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.