Associate Bit System Administrator
New York, NY
We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Tech/Data Operator to join our team at the NYC studio.
• Provide general technical support for VFX and Color Correction projects.
• Prep Color Correction projects; ingest, transcode and conform footage via EDL.
• QC, transcode and deliver masters for final delivery.
• Sync assets to and from all MPC facilities.
• Create delivery packages using Aspera / Faspex
• Data management (Linux); restore projects / LT05
• Prep artwork for artists. (i.e. TIFF, TARGAS w/alphas, slate prep, etc.).
• Transcode and post WIP's for client viewing.
• Provide render wrangling and Data I/O support.
• Set up remote viewing sessions for Color and VFX sessions.
• Support artists and producer requests as needed.
• Availability for evening shifts and on call weekend work.
• A working knowledge of post production workflow (i.e. color science, editorial, camera types, frame rates, video codecs, compression techniques, etc.)
• Mac and PC proficiency
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
• Software experience requirements:
• DaVinci Resolve
• RedCine X Pro
• Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Adobe Media Encoder / Compressor / Episode / Quick Time Pro
• Microsoft Word / Excel
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site