Warner Music Group
New York, NY
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for a dynamic candidate with experience in digital and social sales and custom content partnerships. You will seek and acquire new brand partners and agency clients to further the growth and expansion of our business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting and exceeding sales quotas, and also has can-do collaborative style that embraces the challenges and opportunity of outbound prospecting in a competitive digital market.
Here you'll get to:
• Uncover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
• Strategize, develop and implement advertiser solutions and marketing campaign strategy, which demonstrates IMGN's sustainable competitive advantage and value proposition in the market
• Take a hands-on approach to building the business by engaging across the organization to leverage internal resources. This would be achieved through close collaboration with IMGN's creative, financial and operational teams.
• Provide professional after-sales support (including managing post-campaign reports) to enhance the customer experience
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Achieve and maintain subject-matter expertise on custom content, influencers, digital ad sales, market pricing, and competitive positioning.
It would be music to our ears if you had:
• 7 - 10 Years of relevant sales experience, preferably digital, social and custom content media sales
• Proven history of strong, relationship-based strategic selling with client organizations - with an emphasis on brand-direct relationships
• Experience working within a content-driven publisher, entertainment/media company or ad agency
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• Broad knowledge of social media, digital media, influencer-marketing and competitive set with a deep strategic understanding of marketing campaigns and media plan development
• Aspiration to possess senior-level presence, with the ability to inspire trust and represent the company to senior executives at top ad agencies and big brands/advertisers
• Proven success selling highly integrated, content-driven packages for top ad agencies and big brands/advertisers
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site