Jr. Credit Analyst
The Business Operations team builds connective tissue for HBO Max, empowering our cross-functional partners with the tools, processes, and structure they need to do their best work. On the daily, we partner across all teams in the organization to define processes, drive efficiency and create visibility. We are versatile, flexible, and diplomatic, proactively identifying opportunities to support our cross-functional partners by improving BAU operations and tackling new strategic initiatives in an ever-evolving environment
The Specialist (Media Ops), Business Operations is responsible for bringing sound process development and project management to HBO Max media operations. You will identify opportunity, adeptly navigate ambiguity, build strong cross-functional bridges between teams, and deliver repeatable, scalable processes that serve the needs of our cross functional partners and the business as a whole. You are diplomatic, tactical, and kind, someone who is detail-oriented but consistently keeps the bigger picture in mind. You are truly collaborative, always up for a new challenge, and enjoy making the business better for everyone.
• Biz Ops' roles and scope will evolve as the business does - adaptability and a wholehearted willingness to pivot and take on whatever is needed is essential.
• Report to the Manager who oversees all day-to-day upstream media operations activities for HBO Max
• Support cross-functional meetings to ensure the upstream activities in media supply chain are operating without any issues
• Identify and track open issues, identify risks, and enable resolution by enlisting needed stakeholders and working groups
• Confidently lead efficient, effective meetings as needed and be ready to step-in to fill gaps
• Develop strong, trusted relationships with all of our cross-functional partners.
• Build, maintain, and optimize forms, reports, trackers and dashboards
• Be a champion for sensible, effective processes.
• Consistently monitor and enhance our current practices including process, tools, and communications plans
• 2+ years of experience in project management / business operations / management consulting
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Asana/Jira and other similar tools used in day-to-day operations
• Working knowledge and comfortability of data analytics/automation/visualization tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI etc.,
• Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders
• Knowledge of Agile/Lean methodologies is a plus
• Thrives in ambiguous, rapidly-evolving deadline-driven environments, constantly, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement; start-up experience a plus.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including negotiation and coalition building with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Familiarity with streaming services and/or media, production, digital supply chain, media operations
• Self-motivated, accountable, a team player and kind
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands