Manager, Social Media Strategy
New York, NY
Position Summary: Provide Telemundo stations with marketing assets for the promotion of Telemundo Network programming and sales marketing materials for the sale of advertising in Telemundo Network programming. Manage the affiliate marketing investment database to monitor affiliate marketing expenditures and work on strategic marketing initiatives. Assist Affiliate Relations team with other projects.
• Collaborate with Affiliate Marketing Manager to supply marketing assets to Telemundo stations on the Telemundo Marketing Portal, including on-air, off-air, digital/social, and other promotional assets for Telemundo network programming.
• Fulfill affiliate station production requests and delivery of on-air, digital/social and radio advertising and marketing resources for network programming.
• Assist Affiliate Marketing Manager with development and maintenance of back end for Telemundo-produced digital tools.
• Manage production and delivery of affiliate station brand elements and ensure accurate use of the Telemundo brand/mark, in accordance with the issued brand guidelines, across all platforms, including station websites and social platforms.
• Assist Affiliate Marketing team with execution of station specific initiatives and multi- market advertising campaigns to drive viewing to network programming.
• Track affiliate marketing and media expenditures, including analysis of marketing budgets and plans relative to station marketing commitments and co-op requests.
• Support Affiliate Marketing Manager with content and formatting of the Telemundo Hot list, a weekly newsletter to communicate important information to Telemundo stations.
• Write and issue biweekly network programming update and affiliate sales opportunities newsletter for the Telemundo national sales team to ensure programming information and affiliate station updates are communicated in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain sales assets for Telemundo stations and national sales teams, including network program-related sales and sponsorship presentations, the Telemundo broadcast planning grid, sales e-blasts, sales guidelines for tentpole events, and sponsorable promos.
• Process invoices related to co-op reimbursements and market specific/multi-market advertising campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum one to two years of experience in marketing or research
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Strong writing skills in English and Spanish
• Good communication skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site