Project Manager - Data Reporting and Visualization
New York, NY US
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
As a Senior UX Researcher on our team, you will craft and implement a research strategy, employing proven qualitative and quantitive methods and best practices-and even inventing new research techniques along the way. Your research will be agile, mounting studies and executing quick but thorough analyses that deliver hard data and insightful findings.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are a seasoned user research professional with deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of user research methods, standards, and best practices.
• You are thoughtful and like to learn. You are interested in pushing the boundaries of agile research.
• You look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer. You are a passionate researcher with uncanny observational and analytical skills.
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, and engage in fact-based discourse.
• You are scrappy-focused, driven, and the natural owner of both big ideas and practical daily output.
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
• You are fluid and adaptable with a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach-able to work on multiple tracks, pivot from one project to another, and adapt yourself to the problem.
What you will be doing:
• Build a user research discipline within a highly cohesive, fast-moving product and design team. Collaborate to generate prototypes and other materials, mount studies, report findings.
• Present study plans and findings to all audiences. Formulate and communicate methods and insights to peers, leadership, and contributors across the organization.
• Balance inputs from business, product, design, technology, and external partners. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
• Minimum 7 years of proven success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
• BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD etc. or related discipline
• A strong portfolio that showcases how your work has impacted the product experience and demonstrates your ability to extract actionable insights from qualitative data
• End-to-end experience with all aspects of research-including study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and relevant tools
• Experience conducting research on mobile and other application platforms
• Hands-on experience with lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research (e.g. diary studies), benchmarking, survey design, and the deployment of multiple methods within a study
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site