Ad Operations Manager
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu is building an in-house ad operations team that will be responsible for facilitating the tagging, tracking and trafficking of biddable media campaigns. These campaigns support a variety of business initiatives with objectives ranging from brand awareness to subscriber acquisition. Successful candidates will have a passion for paid media working across multiple channels, as well as experience managing and maintaining major DSPs (i.e. DV360, TheTradeDesk, etc.) They will also bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible mindset to the role, which will be essential to delivering breakthrough thinking for this initiative.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work with Media Buyers to execute targeting strategy by owning audience creation and data orchestration across our tech stack
• Implement end-to-end campaign tracking, tagging, and trafficking to ensure accurate measurement of key media performance indicators
• Develop and implement a robust and standardized taxonomy across channels
• Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, paid media, and creative teams to tag, wrap, and traffic campaign assets.
• Conduct ad hoc analysis and troubleshoot discrepancies or other issues across DSPs and analytics platforms.
• Create and maintain thorough documentation of ad ops processes and procedures
• Assist in Marketing Tech development to support all biddable media campaigns
• Assist in the evaluation of media partners and new marketing technology vendors
• Keep broader team informed with respect to trends that directly impact media buying efforts
WHAT TO BRING
• Experience working across Google stack (DV360, SA360, DCM, Google Analytics)
• Basic familiarity with JS, HTML, SQL
• Exposure to Datorama, Sprinklr, Salesforce DMP (Krux), AppsFlyer, Tealium (or equivalent tag manager), Neustar, DoubleVerify, Facebook, Snap, Twitter.
• Understanding of GDPR and CCPA and their impact on media buying
• Experience with A/B testing, incrementality testing, and dynamic creative optimization.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment. Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
• 3-5 years of experience working in ad operations
• Prior experience working in entertainment or media
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site