Subscriber Acquisition VP
Find out more information at HBOMax.com .
The Director, Social Media Marketing, LATAM will play a key role in the planning, launch, and growth phases of HBO Max in Latin America. In this role, you will oversee the execution of the organic and paid social media strategy to drive subscriber acquisition; and create/sustain an engaged and loyal fan base across multiple social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, etc.); across the LATAM region. This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with the broader LATAM Growth Marketing team and across WarnerMedia to identify opportunities for growth of HBO Max and to measure success
• Develop and oversee the execution of both the paid and organic social media strategy to support growth, awareness and community engagement for HBO Max in the LATAM region.
• Develop KPI's and optimize paid and organic social programs to drive growth by combining data, technology and behavioral insights across all social channels and programs.
• Partner with Business Insights and Data Science to develop monthly reports, campaign analysis and ad-hoc reports.
• Manage the Social Media marketing budget across all Latin American markets, partnering with finance on budgets, forecasts and ongoing cost analysis.
• Manage paid search agencies for social to ensure that campaigns are executed flawlessly and meet expectations.
• Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok) and vendors (e.g. agencies) to identify opportunities.
• Work closely with the LATAM Brand and Content Marketing, Subscriber Acquisition and US Based Growth Marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns.
• Oversee the development and production of creative elements for both organic and paid social campaigns across a variety social sites.
• Develop and maintain the editorial and promotional calendar for social campaigns.
• Translate social sentiment/listening into ideas and strategy and recommendations.
• Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices, and provide competitive social analysis.
• Lead, coach and manage a cross-border team of social media and audience development experts.
• Bachelor's degree. Concentration in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or Business preferred.
• 8+ years of social media management experience developing and executing social media marketing strategy in the LATAM region. Preferably at a marketing/creative agency, or within the entertainment industry.
• Experience supporting a direct to consumer service desired.
• 3+ years managing and leading a highly efficient and effective team.
• Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
• Strong understanding of the Latin American market, SVOD, and direct to consumer.
• Proven experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns.
• Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, social platforms and influencer talent.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform decisions and make recommendations
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and collaboration skills are a must
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands