Producer, Product Creative Strategy
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 190 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
In this role, the full job title will be Manager, Partner Marketing Creative EMEA and you will report to Senior Manager and work closely with the Brand Partnerships and Partner Creative teams across different markets within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Working closely with the partnerships team and leadership at Netflix, we are seeking a Senior Creative Designer with significant experience collaborating directly with creative strategists to develop end-to-end marketing campaigns. We work with a wide range of brand and organic partners from Google, Samsung to brand partners like Unilever, Coca-Cola, and Ben & Jerry's, etc. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in creative concepting and designing the core elements of campaigns that provoke and inspire people to share and talk about Netflix stories.
As partner-facing creative, strategist, and gatekeeper of the Netflix brand - this role will ultimately be responsible for defining the creative vision, ensuring it's reflected in the execution, and bringing it to life across a wide array of brand partnerships efforts.
• Proactively translating brand/marketing requirements into concepts that inspire our brand partners and their audiences Translating our brand/marketing requirements into visual inspiration and/or creative execution that thoughtfully extends our title marketing efforts
• Partnering with local agencies to develop breakthrough, content-driven thinking that stands out from traditional partner marketing
• Developing and pitching early creative thought-starters to internal stakeholders and external brand marketing leaders
• Leading creative workshops and presenting best-in-class creative case studies for partners during the concepting phase
• Editing inbound creative from partners and providing guidance for partner creative teams at an EMEA and local market level
• Directing design and cop throughout Netflix-produced partner asset creation, curation, and delivery to partners
• Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas based on upcoming regional title priorities
• Attending physical productions/shoots and providing in-person creative direction and guidance based on Netflix marketing objectives
• At least 8 years of working experience in a brand creative environment or renowned advertising agency, acting primarily in a design capacity
• Senior experience in design and art direction with the ability to bring standout ideas to life on screen and paper
• Extensive experience working across multiple markets in EMEA, in partnership with local creative strategists, writers, designers, and their agency partners
• Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy and create visual explorations
• Excellent communication and presentation English is required, additional European languages are a big plus as this role will partner with local and regional teams
• Experience across a diverse range of media, with a meaningful campaign and portfolio work to share during the interview process
• Deep affection for movies and television
• Passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable
• Curious about design, technology and the role of entertainment in today's media landscape
• Strategically minded, forward-thinking and highly effective in communicating within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• Being flexible and adaptive to evolve the role based on our business needs
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site