Summer Intern - Production
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
The Cartoon Network Story Cartoon Network Studios is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears, Cartoon Network Studios is the place to be. Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com!
Cartoon Network is seeking driven, organized and creative interns for our Summer 2020 session! If you LOVE animation and have an interest in a career in development, production, or animation we have an EPIC opportunity to intern at the greatest all-cartoon network in the world!
• You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all functions of the production pipeline for a traditionally animated series and will be mentored by our production staff, learn about design, storyboards, digital clean-up, color, and much more.
• You will also have the opportunity to sit in on pitch meetings, voice records, as well as pitch a storyboard or series/short idea to Cartoon Network staff and execs at the end of the semester!
• Some general administrative and clerical duties may be assigned.
• MUST be a rising junior or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
• Animation or similar majors are preferred (Illustration, Fine Art, etc).
• Applicants should have a strong academic record (3.0 minimum strongly preferred).
• Should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly during normal business hours.
• Must be self-motivated, a team player and have a great attitude!
• Be able to multi-task in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Prior experience with Photoshop, Filemaker Pro, After Effects, ToonBoom or similar programs is helpful.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.