International Marketing Manager
London, United Kingdom
Who We Are!
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role?
Reporting to the Senior Planning Manager, the Planning Exec is responsible for the planning schedule across some of the VCNI channels, ensuring that they are accurate and accounted for and meet Ofcom quotas!
• Inputting forward Planning schedule into What's On and acting as central point of contact for planning related queries
• Informing internal teams & listings of all schedule changes made within issued weeks and keeping on top the portfolio of schedules and those of our competitors
• Leading all aspects of all press day responsibilities for our portfolio of channels
• Actioning Billings & Pre-Press emails whilst ensuring month-end data is up to date for Finance
• Assisting the Channel Manager and Channel Directors in adhering to Sky usage rules, including quotas, for the wider portfolio
• Ensuring all programme rights are accurately adhered to and Creating and maintaining standby programme lists
• Coordinating between Programming, Sales & Presentation regarding schedule related matters
• Testing & Development of systems for programme planning
• Handling the AD and Subtitling on across the portfolio ensuring we reach our Ofcom quotas
• Lead and input the teleshopping rotations for our digital channels
• Providing scheduling support and Out of Hours contact as the need arises
• Deputising for senior managers and providing day-to-day support across all key planning & scheduling functions when necessary
• Viewing future programmes and giving insight to senior managers
• Ensuring schedules are ready to send to Sales on a monthly basis
• Check through the P.I booklet for the Channel 5 portfolio
What Skills do you need?
It goes without saying that this role will suit someone with a passion for TV and TV Scheduling to be successful in the role but a background in Programme Planning with the Broadcasting industry is needed.
• Excellent knowledge of Ofcom quotas
• Strong communicator both written and spoken, with confidence to collaborate and liaise across multiple teams
• Be able to demonstrate a general understanding of TV schedules
• Competitive, results-oriented and driven to succeed
• Capacity for creative problem solving
• Ability to generate new ideas for the ViacomCBS family of channels
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals you will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Brand Viacom International Media Networks
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.