Digital Marketing Manager
Universal Music Group
Manila, NCR PH
UMG is in search of a New Business Assistant Manager to be based in Manila.
In this creative sales role, you will pursue client relationships with brands and agencies to drive revenue through a variety of campaigns, from branded content to strategic partnerships to events.
Unlike many other products, music has a place in any business. In this role you have the ability greatly impact brands and artists success and profitability.
About this role:
• Research, identify and pitch to prospective agencies and brands to achieve new business revenue targets.
• Leverage the artist roster and global priorities to pitch and respond to briefs with innovative ideas and impactful commercial opportunities.
• Handling of e-commerce efforts such as building and executing e-Commerce campaigns, be the key point person for all direct to consumer activities, management of e-commerce logistics and orders
• Understands and stays close to target markets and market activity to ensure all opportunities are explored.
• Proactively service clients and build successful long-term relationships with all key contacts.
• Evaluate potential business deals based on requirements, financials, ROI, etc.
• Negotiate and formalise agreements and contracts with clients, in conjunction with internal legal counsel.
• Campaign implementation and project management to ensure delivery of obligations and exceeding client expectations.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
• Prior experience working in a client-facing and/or sales role, ideally within a Creative or Media Agency.
• Excellent communication skills, including advanced client presenting / pitching and negotiation skills.
• Entrepreneurial, creative and innovative. Understands the internal and external landscape to identify out of the box opportunities.
• Good financial understanding including budget management.
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms and their uses for content marketing.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.