Accounts Payable Specialist
Alphaville, SP BR
Netflix continues to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 183 million subscribers and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
LatAm is an important region for us and it's an exciting time to be part of driving our growth with outstanding colleagues who are responsible for driving our success in the region.
This director will manage a growing marketing team fully dedicated to Argentina and Chile elaborating country specific strategies for these distinct markets. We seek to hire an experienced professional with proven track-record experience in developing marketing strategies for SoLA specific and an inspiring leader who can bring sharp, sophisticated thinking to the team while elevating executional excellence both internally (strategies, presentations, memos, cross-functional collaboration) and externally (campaigns, creative assets) – aiming at building a strong, independent structure, enabled with talent and seniority density to keep Netflix winning. In Q4 2020, this team will be based in our newly established office in Buenos Aires.
Experience & Skills
• History of leadership. We'd like to see evidence of serving as a key decision maker in a senior marketing role. Someone who felt challenged and energized by the deep transformations these segments went through in the last decade.
• An independent thinker capable of self-motivating and self-managing, thriving with the level of freedom we offer our employees. Someone open to connect autonomously with a vast network of collaborators seeking to understand how Marketing can holistically impact our business.
• Someone versed in integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, trained in bringing digital (with emphasis in programmatic and social media platforms) and offline media together to create powerful campaigns. An idea oriented mind who can leverage powerful cultural insights to produce earned media results as the basis of our communication efforts.
• An entertainment fan who understands the power of content to transform behaviors and influence pop culture.
• An innovation driven mind in continuous search for new ways to get consumers engaged and execute disruptive world class communication projects. Someone curious to leverage Netflix's testing capabilities and vast data sources to craft powerful strategies and creative platforms.
• Someone experienced in agency/brand relationships building, capable of shaping productive long term relations with external partners by providing continuous feedback.
• An articulate communicator in speech and writing, having Spanish and English as mandatory languages (no need for Portuguese). This Director is expected to represent SoLA in executive forums, providing broad visibility of key aspects of our business company wide.
• Country marketing strategy. You will set the marketing strategy for the SoLa markets each quarter in conjunction with your marketing peers.
• Entertainment marketing/social campaigns. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals and any other high profile content in the SoLa region;
• Cross-functional Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, PR, and brand & editorial are speaking with one voice.
• Culture building. You will be a strong Culture player who can help us propagate and nurture our company values among the growing SoLA team.
• Inspiring leadership: you will lead by example in alignment with our principles of Freedom and Responsibility and Context, not Control, giving individual collaborators the space and support to thrive at Netflix.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site