Los Angeles, CA US
The SVP Brand Creative & Design is the creative steward for CBS brand identity, voice and experience. They will work hand-in-hand across the CBS Marketing leadership team to articulate the CBS brand in a creative, cohesive and consistent manner across all customer touchpoints. They will elevate the CBS Brand to enhance and how audiences, customers and employees think, feel and act towards CBS, working to make CBS meaningful and relevant while also meeting our business objectives.
The SVP Brand Creative & Design will lead and manage the creative development of a wide range of assets and brand experiences for the CBS brand and brand marketing activities across CBS Entertainment, CBS Studios, CBS News and CBS Sports. Additionally, this person will lead creative development for Awards campaigns, consumer/trade activations & events, PSA campaigns and a wide range of internal and external presentations and related materials. They will partner with internal stakeholders across business units to effectively manage CBS brand and design assets that elevate the CBS brand identity in a cohesive, consistent and creative manner across our content/shows and customer touchpoints. They will lead teams in the functional areas of Design, Creative Services and Brand Advertising.
This individual must have a proven track record in developing breakthrough brand creative, as well as managing the creative expression and "voice" of our marketing assets and customer experiences through specific strategies and tactics as described by any given brand or marketing plan. They must thrive on creativity and innovation, working to inspire a multifunctional team with a management approach that embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication and diversity.
• Drive and oversee the creative vision for the CBS brand that is articulated and rigorously managed at all customer touchpoints, with the ability to inspire new thinking and energize teams to think beyond their division to combine the full power of the CBS brand.
• Lead and manage a creative team of designers, production artists, animators, creative directors, video producers/editors, related production support and out-of-house agencies as you empower, motivate, inspire and direct a large, high-performing team.
• Partner with design, creative and marketing leads across the company to drive and manage consistency and continuity across platforms, programs and customer touchpoints that articulate the CBS brand.
• Evolve the CBS team culture by taking calculated creative risks, nurturing new and disruptive ideas, and producing groundbreaking creative for marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate effectively with other marketing team leaders, as well as other stakeholders outside of marketing to develop better/bigger creative ideas as well creative alignment with Network/Studio/programming/development executives, show runners, talent and other key stakeholders at the Network, Studio and CBSAA.
• Plan and effectively manage the overall associated department budget, as well as individual project budgets.
• Work collaboratively, opportunistically and proactively across our ViacomCBS sister brands, networks and platforms to support our marketing objectives as required by any given initiative, as well as share best practices, data and other learnings.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in entertainment creative marketing.
• Ability to develop forward-thinking ideas for a wide range of entertainment marketing asset types, designed to drive customer acquisition/retention as we deepen audience engagement and enhance the CBS brand position.
• Exceptional understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Professional experience in a leadership position overseeing a dynamic, diverse creative marketing team.
• Experience managing a team that produces and delivers a high volume of creative marketing assets, on time and on budget.
• A proven leader who motivates, inspires and drives progressive creative thinking.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Ability to influence direction on a wide range of department issues.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience managing creative and/or marketing budgets.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site