Account Supervisor - Public Relations Agency
Nashville, TN US
We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our health team in Nashville. You'll join a strong, growing team working on several of the most prominent healthcare provider clients in the country, as well as clients in life sciences, behavioral health, and organ and tissue donation and transplantation.
Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States. Our health practice is an award-winning, global team of 120+ talented staff working across all areas of the health ecosystem – from payors and providers to pharmaceutical, patient advocacy and product innovators. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute.
• Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns and programs
• Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
• Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
• Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client's ''go-to''
• Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
• A bachelor's degree
• PR agency experience (at least 5-7 years), preferably working on clients in the healthcare sector
• Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns, preferably in an analytics-driven environment
• Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
• Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier health media outlets
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proven problem-solving ability
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Headquartered in New York City, the company has 800+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site