Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
WOMX-FM 105.1 Full Time On-Air Talent (Orlando)
Entercom Orlando's MIX 105.1 (WOMX-FM) is currently seeking a full-time on-air host to join our team. If you are a team player who exudes energy, can effectively entertain, and understands the local market, we would love to hear from you. Must also possess excellent social and digital platform knowledge.
• Ability to demonstrate Daily Show Preparation.
• Knowledge of radio production process.
• Experience with digital music systems.
• Knowledge of station product, i.e. Music, lifestyle topics, popular culture, etc.
• Knowledge of various social media platforms.
• Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
• A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of PromoSuite and Wide Orbit preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. Include a link to a demo/aircheck.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, passion for the Hot AC radio format, and the ability to work with high-profile talent.
• A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
Preferred: Five years of on-air experience.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site