Full Time Job
Executive Creative Director
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR (BOSTON)
Join Small Army, a Finn Partners company, and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing marketing agencies in the world. We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. As the leader of our Boston creative team, you will be at the forefront of helping our agency and clients to craft meaningful stories that connect deeply with audiences. Applicants will optimally meet the Executive Creative Director requirements below, but we will also consider applicants who have held senior Creative Director level agency-based roles and demonstrate required skills and capabilities to successfully lead our team.
We are looking for an Executive Creative Director who will lead and build our creative team; help attract, pitch and win new business; and develop strong collaborative relationships with colleagues, clients and partners. You will help define the creative vision for the organization, conceptualize campaigns and creative platforms for clients, and identify and nurture talent to grow the team. Our ideal applicants have experience leading and implementing impactful creative ideas and teams through all channels (digital, content, print, broadcast, email, social media etc.) and budget levels. The role is located in our Boston office.
• Manage and build our creative team. Get the best out of our talent, grow it, and have a vision and concept for what Small Army needs to be successful.
• Conceptualize, pitch, and win new business by leading the creative ideation of great client strategies and presenting them compellingly to clients.
• Lead the development of campaign concepts and pitch presentations for new business and client engagements.
• Understand insights and research and apply them to creative thinking and campaign development.
• Present to clients, sell creative concepts, and engender trust.
• Inspire progressive, on-strategy thinking across multidisciplinary teams including creative, social, and PR.
• Develop thought leadership to help market Small Army externally.
• Provide creative leadership, inspiring a culture of creativity. Push the boundaries for Small Army and develop a reputation for great creative work.
• 12+ years of agency based creative experience, including 5+ years in an agency based creative team management role. Experience in an advertising, creative, integrated, or digital agency.
• Documented depth of experience managing agency based integrated campaigns including advertising, content, social media, and other communication channels .
• Demonstrated ability to sell ideas and build trusted relationships with clients and prospects.
• Has a compelling portfolio of work with varied brand campaigns.
• Experience building and managing creative teams
• Previous responsibility for building creative business through successful concepts and presentations
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work with virtual teams across multiple offices
• Inspiring creativity, and attention to detail
• Adobe Creative Suite mastery
• Work travel expectations are up to 10% domestic / international.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site