Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Sinclair Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking a Graphics Producer! This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a new design hub that will service Sinclair's sports properties including 22 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Network, and Tennis Channel.
The Graphics Producer reports to the VP of Creative Services. They manage the daily production of graphics for the RSNs and other Sinclair sports properties. They work with various departments including live sports production, promotion, editorial and sales to receive and create graphics work orders, assign designers, schedule and track production, and deliver finished assets. They act as a production liaison within the department assisting in the communication between artists, managers and clients.
• Collaborate with various producers and coordinators from other departments at the RSNs and other Sinclair sports properties to translate their vision into a concise graphic work order that can be executed by the design team
• Schedule and assign artists to projects under the supervision and recommendations from the Art Director and Viz Director
• Track daily graphics work orders, update statuses and ensure deadlines are met
• Ensure all resources needed for each project are available and address any conflicts that may occur
• QC final assets making sure metadata, file type, and file names are correct and deliver on time
• Work with Associate Producer and Graphics Coordinators to organize production tasks and work orders on a daily basis
• Maintain department workflow standards along with the Associate Producer and Graphics Coordinators
• When needed, assist VP of Creative Services in the bidding process and track overages
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Production, or related experience
• Excellent interpersonal relationship and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and tight deadlines
• Experience in scheduling and managing graphics projects
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and VizRT
• Organized and can demonstrate proficiency with modern workflows and agile project management software
• Knowledge of sports, including MLB, NHL and NBA is preferred
• Must have flexible hours and available on weekends and holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site