Intern - Digital Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our growing team. You will likely be a recent graduate, or may be approaching the end of your studies.
You will have …
• A keen interest in digital marketing
• Familiarity with digital marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google ads etc
• Confident in the use of Google Docs/ Microsoft Office Suite
• Fast learner and self-starter who is highly adaptable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It would be great if you also have experience in …
• Preparing analytical/ insightful social media reports
• Planning and rolling out content and/or media across social media platforms
What's great about Ying?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.That's what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn't know better.
What does this mean? You'll get to:
• Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
• Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
• Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don't know it all, and never will
• Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: meme fests, courtyard hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
• Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it's legal and there aren't any client commitments
• Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
If this sounds good to you, send us your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site