Senior Researcher - Social Consumer Insights
Are you comfortable executing a program vision and strategy? Do you have the ability to identify new opportunities and build solutions based on stakeholder and market needs? Can you define and continually optimize workflows and align stakeholders to accomplish it? If so read on…
Netflix is looking for a talented Performing Partners Program Manager to join the Creative Partnerships team. This role is located in Amsterdam.
With over 155 million streaming members in over 190 countries, our approach to Marketing is to defy convention, disrupt industry norms and break new ground through innovative, culturally relevant, breakthrough campaigns. Creative Partnerships works with both our on-service and off-service teams to bring these campaigns to life at global scale through innovative means. These teams partner with content creators, creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to concept, produce and deploy marketing campaigns for Netflix Originals content. We take creative risks and strive to keep creating new, innovative entertainment discovery experiences.
This role is uniquely embedded within our Performing Partners Program team, which is focused on external partner roster management, onboarding, training and KPI enforcement to drive high accountability, accuracy and expertise across all external partners for best-in-class creative delivery.
Supporting EMEA Creative, Brand & Editorial, Publicity, Visual Communications, Creative Marketing Production, Product Creative Strategy and Creative Studio, this individual will execute training programs based on local market needs including the adaptation of global programs and aid in the creation of bespoke programs, manage and track EMEA external partner training aspects in the global roster, and partner with relevant internal teams to analyze data in order to recommend how to enhance training efforts that steer towards partner success.
All of these efforts are anchored in your ability to foster strong cross-functional relationships internally, continually assess and optimize workflows, and prioritize and drive program initiatives that will help achieve Performing Partners Program success in EMEA.
A Typical Day Might Include:
• Weighing in on Performing Partners Program training strategies to ensure they meet the needs of the EMEA market and propose recommendations based on your knowledge.
• Creating and rolling out bespoke EMEA training programs or toolkits to address needs of the market.
• Partnering with internal stakeholders to stay apprised of latest Netflix standards and guidelines to ensure it is reflected properly in all curriculum.
• Partnering with Global Lead on announcing and obtaining adoption on new Performing Partner Program training strategies in EMEA.
• Leading the EMEA Training Taskforce in order to maintain and keep content up-to-date on the Netflix Partner College training site.
• Coordinating and collecting content requests for the external partner global newsletter, managing the execution and measuring performance.
• Partnering with Product, Marketing Infrastructure and Support teams to understand upcoming tool launches and enhancements to craft curriculum updates.
The Right Stuff
• Minimum 8 years of experience building creative campaigns and cultivating agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
• Prior creative production and project management experience required.
• Experience working with an asset management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
• Experience utilizing data to measure impact.
• High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
• Operational management within creative agency environments is a plus. This person needs to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built.
• Prior experience working in Airtable, Zapier and CMS a plus.
• Experience creating eLearnings and working with LMSs a plus.
• Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment is a plus.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.