Sales Account Executive
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Digital Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of digital platforms. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, including production execution and quality control
• Manage daily campaign tasks through digital workflow tools and communication with market-specific teams
• Verify Order Entry Details: Double check all orders have been coded correctly to various billing and fulfillment systems. Communicate changes that need to be made in order for proper fulfillment.
• Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to market-specific teams for delivery to clients.
• Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals throughout campaign contracted length. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital sales team of any anticipated problems.
• Proficiency with digital ad operation tools and limited coding when needed: various Extension vendors including – not limited to: audio, display, email marketing, OTT, social, SEO, SEM/conversion tracking, website production and hosting.
• Knowledge of Tag Manager platforms and Analytic platforms, a plus.
• Continuity with creative needs: Ensure all digital ads are created to best practices and deadlines are met so the client campaigns run on schedule.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
• Two to three years related experience and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site